We are closing in on to getting our first beta version of our API out in the open.
Before we release the beast to the public we like to have a closed beta. We do this closed beta test to discuss endpoint ideas that developers would like, get feedback of the existing endpoints and general beta testing. This will be a very community driven development process to make sure our API meets all the possible needs to make super duper awesome integrations.
If you like to participate in the API closed beta, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your followmy.tv username
- Your github.com profile if you have one
- How many people will be working on the integration (only you are a team of developers)
- Previous projects that you have developed that use an API
- A description of the plugin / app / integration you would use the API for
- The programming language that you will use
- The platform (ex: ios, android, web, desktop)
- If you are willing to contribute to the official followmy.tv API SDK libraries (specify the programming languages)
- Your contact e-mail address
- Your country / timezone (to make communication a bit smoother)
In this first stage we will be collecting applications for our beta programme. Once we feel confident that we can release the beta version of the API we will start sending e-mails to the applications to invite them to join the beta programme.