BAU investigates a murder in which two victims' faces are similarly mutilated; given a “Glasgow Smile.” For the first time, Will contaminates a crime scene thinking he committed the first murder and an MRI shows he suffers from Advanced Encephalitis. But Hannibal intimidates the attending physician, Dr. Sutcliffe, into telling Will he's okay. Meanwhile, the team doubts Will who says, while revisiting the crime scene alone, he saw a mysterious, “dead-looking” woman who may be involved. With his fears fed by Hannibal, Will returns to Dr. Sutcliffe for more mental health tests, when the doctor is murdered.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired May 31, 2013
- Episode 1x10
- Show special No
- swildy loved Hannibal. 3 days ago
- swildy is following Hannibal. 3 days ago
- Misiek stopped following Hannibal. 6 days ago
- Mizitoo is following Hannibal. 7 days ago
- jenzter25 is following Hannibal. Feb 17, 2017
- kosterman97 is following Hannibal. Feb 16, 2017
- sarahralph101 is following Hannibal. Feb 15, 2017
- abdulla is following Hannibal. Feb 15, 2017
- muddabllsht is following Hannibal. Feb 14, 2017
- OneRound is following Hannibal. Feb 14, 2017