BAU investigates a murder in which two victims' faces are similarly mutilated; given a “Glasgow Smile.” For the first time, Will contaminates a crime scene thinking he committed the first murder and an MRI shows he suffers from Advanced Encephalitis. But Hannibal intimidates the attending physician, Dr. Sutcliffe, into telling Will he's okay. Meanwhile, the team doubts Will who says, while revisiting the crime scene alone, he saw a mysterious, “dead-looking” woman who may be involved. With his fears fed by Hannibal, Will returns to Dr. Sutcliffe for more mental health tests, when the doctor is murdered.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired May 31, 2013
- Episode 1x10
- Show special No
- florenceiscool is following Hannibal. 1 day ago
- cptPiszok is following Hannibal. 2 days ago
- choochoochoo is following Hannibal. 2 days ago
- JTC21B is following Hannibal. 3 days ago
- mwentosana is following Hannibal. 4 days ago
- TemplateRex is following Hannibal. 5 days ago
- abigailslove is following Hannibal. 7 days ago
- Lasorguns is following Hannibal. Jan 11, 2017
- Perl is following Hannibal. Jan 09, 2017
- Toast stopped following Hannibal. Jan 07, 2017