Rachel decides to tell Ross that she loves him and waits for him at the airport, not knowing he is returning with a new girlfriend named Julie (Lauren Tom) thanks to Chandler's advice. Chandler feels guilty because he told Rachel that Ross loves her after he had advised Ross to get over his feelings for her. Joey and Chandler get their hair cut by Phoebe, and Monica wants her hair cut too, but Phoebe gives her an awful haircut. Chandler needs a suit, so Joey takes him to his tailor, who touches Chandler inappropriately. Chandler tells Joey of this, but Joey insists that is how pants are measured. Ross annoys everyone by talking about Julie, and Rachel becomes so desperate and upset that she spends the night with her old lover, Paulo, the Italian "stud" from Season 1.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Sep 22, 1995
- Episode 2x01
- Show special No
- Kit is following Friends. 8 hours ago
- marianar7 is following Friends. 8 hours ago
- KingNarco1888 is following Friends. 14 hours ago
- hub123 is following Friends. 1 day ago
- DaniGP is following Friends. 1 day ago
- remainsteadfast is following Friends. 2 days ago
- tynaha is following Friends. 2 days ago
- Expulso loved Friends. 3 days ago
- TheMich4 is following Friends. 3 days ago
- cerebus is following Friends. 3 days ago