An international flight lands at Boston's Logan Airport, its crew and passengers dead from a mysterious flesh-dissolving toxin. When Special Agent Olivia Dunham's partner, John Scott, is critically injured by the precursor chemicals of the same toxin, she recruits Dr. Walter Bishop, a mentally unstable researcher in fringe science, and his estranged son, Peter, to help her save John's life. They discover a cure for John's condition, but learn that the mass infection was but an experiment, and part of a larger mystery called "The Pattern." Her partner is found to be responsible for funding the creation of the toxin, but is killed while trying to escape. At the end, John's body is delivered to Massive Dynamic to be questioned through a shared dreamscape.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Sep 10, 2008
- Episode 1x01
- Show special No
- oemichelle is following Fringe. 16 hours ago
- columbidae is following Fringe. 3 days ago
- RevMox is following Fringe. 4 days ago
- lightofdarkness stopped following Fringe. 5 days ago
- mwentosana is following Fringe. 7 days ago
- moosabu is following Fringe. Jan 14, 2017
- amphitrite66 is following Fringe. Jan 12, 2017
- spala stopped following Fringe. Jan 11, 2017
- rlamperez loved Fringe. Jan 11, 2017
- Vulco1 is following Fringe. Jan 11, 2017