An international flight lands at Boston's Logan Airport, its crew and passengers dead from a mysterious flesh-dissolving toxin. When Special Agent Olivia Dunham's partner, John Scott, is critically injured by the precursor chemicals of the same toxin, she recruits Dr. Walter Bishop, a mentally unstable researcher in fringe science, and his estranged son, Peter, to help her save John's life. They discover a cure for John's condition, but learn that the mass infection was but an experiment, and part of a larger mystery called "The Pattern." Her partner is found to be responsible for funding the creation of the toxin, but is killed while trying to escape. At the end, John's body is delivered to Massive Dynamic to be questioned through a shared dreamscape.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Sep 10, 2008
- Episode 1x01
- Show special No
- frederickrl is following Fringe. 2 days ago
- AlexiaC is following Fringe. 3 days ago
- Tincho stopped following Fringe. 3 days ago
- andzia stopped following Fringe. 3 days ago
- hawrix is following Fringe. 4 days ago
- buddhalou is following Fringe. Mar 15, 2017
- brunobastos is following Fringe. Mar 14, 2017
- tesla1fan is following Fringe. Mar 14, 2017
- swivals is following Fringe. Mar 12, 2017
- krishunter08 is following Fringe. Mar 10, 2017