The inventor of a franchise pyramid scheme dies in a pool accident, leaving his widow and infant daughter with a mountain of debts and no money for a proper funeral. Nate offers a solution: rent a top-line casket, then cremate the body after viewing. There's just one problem: by law, a used casket cannot be re-sold. At the reading of Mr. Fisher's will, Ruth gets cash, stocks and insurance money, Nate and David split the funeral business (much to David's chagrin), and Claire gets college tuition, which she considers trading for cash. Later, Nate learns the meaning of "Angel Lust," Ruth breaks up with Hiram during a nature hike, David receives an unexpected visit from his ex-fiancee Jennifer, and Gabe gets Claire to suck on his toes in the back of her hearse.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Jun 11, 2001
- Episode 1x02
- Show special No
- Links Tvrage
- HelenaNito is following Six Feet Under. 25 minutes ago
- 78kiaretta is following Six Feet Under. 14 hours ago
- Arethusa is following Six Feet Under. 1 day ago
- Lur loved Six Feet Under. 2 days ago
- Picapicalitos is following Six Feet Under. 2 days ago
- JoeriMebis is following Six Feet Under. 3 days ago
- MiekeMeuwes is following Six Feet Under. 3 days ago
- blobbie is following Six Feet Under. 3 days ago
- Mets is following Six Feet Under. 3 days ago
- NealZ is following Six Feet Under. 3 days ago