David and the rest of the Fishers experience the control-freak side of Tracy Montrose Blaire when she envisions a "resplendent" funeral for her dearly departed Aunt Lilian. Brenda visits a remorseful Billy in the institution, then gets into an argument with Nate that has some serious repercussions. David is forced to take a stand at church when he and the other deacons are told that Father Jack has been presiding over same-sex marriages. Gabe reverts to some bad habits when he and Claire attend a party hosted by her sometime friend Parker. Ruth closes one door on Hiram, and opens another with Nicolai. And Rico celebrates his son's christening with a spirited reception at Fisher and Sons Funeral Home.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Aug 20, 2001
- Episode 1x13
- Show special No
- Links Tvrage
- irenebeluso is following Six Feet Under. 3 hours ago
- BellaNettie is following Six Feet Under. 20 hours ago
- batrox is following Six Feet Under. 21 hours ago
- emina is following Six Feet Under. 2 days ago
- cindya112 is following Six Feet Under. 3 days ago
- ichiukia is following Six Feet Under. 4 days ago
- zipvan is following Six Feet Under. 4 days ago
- Deckard left Six Feet Under - 2x08 It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year a comment. 4 days ago
- zombieben86 is following Six Feet Under. 5 days ago
- Deckard left Six Feet Under - 2x04 Driving Mr. Mossback a comment. 5 days ago