David and the rest of the Fishers experience the control-freak side of Tracy Montrose Blaire when she envisions a "resplendent" funeral for her dearly departed Aunt Lilian. Brenda visits a remorseful Billy in the institution, then gets into an argument with Nate that has some serious repercussions. David is forced to take a stand at church when he and the other deacons are told that Father Jack has been presiding over same-sex marriages. Gabe reverts to some bad habits when he and Claire attend a party hosted by her sometime friend Parker. Ruth closes one door on Hiram, and opens another with Nicolai. And Rico celebrates his son's christening with a spirited reception at Fisher and Sons Funeral Home.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Aug 20, 2001
- Episode 1x13
- Show special No
- Links Tvrage
- Crasha stopped following Six Feet Under. 2 hours ago
- madzia19729 is following Six Feet Under. 2 hours ago
- Emailen is following Six Feet Under. 4 hours ago
- Cris19rp is following Six Feet Under. 2 days ago
- carrozia is following Six Feet Under. 3 days ago
- PJSingh is following Six Feet Under. 3 days ago
- llm24101995 stopped following Six Feet Under. 3 days ago
- mhandler21 is following Six Feet Under. 3 days ago
- lna23 loved Six Feet Under. 5 days ago
- Kaneki is following Six Feet Under. 5 days ago