David and the rest of the Fishers experience the control-freak side of Tracy Montrose Blaire when she envisions a "resplendent" funeral for her dearly departed Aunt Lilian. Brenda visits a remorseful Billy in the institution, then gets into an argument with Nate that has some serious repercussions. David is forced to take a stand at church when he and the other deacons are told that Father Jack has been presiding over same-sex marriages. Gabe reverts to some bad habits when he and Claire attend a party hosted by her sometime friend Parker. Ruth closes one door on Hiram, and opens another with Nicolai. And Rico celebrates his son's christening with a spirited reception at Fisher and Sons Funeral Home.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Aug 20, 2001
- Episode 1x13
- Show special No
- Links Tvrage
- carrozia loved Six Feet Under. 19 hours ago
- Zuzia is following Six Feet Under. 20 hours ago
- Nerea1991 is following Six Feet Under. 21 hours ago
- Amupyon is following Six Feet Under. 1 day ago
- JuanAlcalde is following Six Feet Under. 1 day ago
- metalsans is following Six Feet Under. 2 days ago
- metalsans stopped following Six Feet Under. 2 days ago
- moneynoob loved Six Feet Under. 2 days ago
- cram is following Six Feet Under. 3 days ago
- Lenon is following Six Feet Under. 5 days ago