The Lupertazzi Crime Family goes on the lam to avoid possible indictments from the FBI. Tony and his crew, though not including Christopher, are named as possible subjects in a grand jury investigation. Christopher is depressed by his exclusion; he has nightmares, and unsuccessfully tries to shift his focus by writing a screenplay. Livia learns of news that shocks her and passes the news to Junior.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Mar 01, 1999
- Episode 1x08
- Show special No
- Links Tvrage
- dalaillama is following The Sopranos. 19 hours ago
- Gucha2010 is following The Sopranos. 1 day ago
- SwitchbladeAli loved The Sopranos. 1 day ago
- jeff is following The Sopranos. 2 days ago
- MorisSlaent is following The Sopranos. 3 days ago
- Cameron16 left The Sopranos - 6x20 The Blue Comet a comment. 4 days ago
- Cameron16 left The Sopranos - 6x19 The Second Coming a comment. 4 days ago
- neniya13 stopped following The Sopranos. 4 days ago
- jenniekos is following The Sopranos. 4 days ago
- maggiesiffs is following The Sopranos. 5 days ago