During the trial of D'Angelo Barksdale, a mid-level dealer accused of murder, the prosecution's star witness takes back her testimony, resulting in a not guilty verdict. After the trial, Detective James "Jimmy" McNulty explains to Judge Phelan how he suspects the Barksdale crew for a slew of related murders. The judge soon contacts McNulty's superiors about this and McNulty is taken to task for his indiscretion. Meanwhile, D'Angelo is free to return to work, but he soon discovers that he's been demoted.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Jun 03, 2002
- Episode 1x01
- Show special No
- Charlotje is following The Wire. 12 hours ago
- rhubarble stopped following The Wire. Feb 18, 2017
- Aleru is following The Wire. Feb 18, 2017
- slavewire is following The Wire. Feb 17, 2017
- zibiam is following The Wire. Feb 17, 2017
- Majokko loved The Wire. Feb 15, 2017
- muddabllsht is following The Wire. Feb 14, 2017
- thorink is following The Wire. Feb 14, 2017
- chrisbrown123 is following The Wire. Feb 13, 2017
- followmyceci is following The Wire. Feb 12, 2017