During the trial of D'Angelo Barksdale, a mid-level dealer accused of murder, the prosecution's star witness takes back her testimony, resulting in a not guilty verdict. After the trial, Detective James "Jimmy" McNulty explains to Judge Phelan how he suspects the Barksdale crew for a slew of related murders. The judge soon contacts McNulty's superiors about this and McNulty is taken to task for his indiscretion. Meanwhile, D'Angelo is free to return to work, but he soon discovers that he's been demoted.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Jun 03, 2002
- Episode 1x01
- Show special No
- lbeddele stopped following The Wire. 4 days ago
- Autre is following The Wire. Mar 23, 2017
- Hipnetix is following The Wire. Mar 21, 2017
- giu19 is following The Wire. Mar 20, 2017
- Raxivace is following The Wire. Mar 19, 2017
- buddhalou is following The Wire. Mar 15, 2017
- kraeska is following The Wire. Mar 14, 2017
- tesla1fan is following The Wire. Mar 14, 2017
- ghettogun987 is following The Wire. Mar 12, 2017
- ghettogun987 stopped following The Wire. Mar 12, 2017