During the trial of D'Angelo Barksdale, a mid-level dealer accused of murder, the prosecution's star witness takes back her testimony, resulting in a not guilty verdict. After the trial, Detective James "Jimmy" McNulty explains to Judge Phelan how he suspects the Barksdale crew for a slew of related murders. The judge soon contacts McNulty's superiors about this and McNulty is taken to task for his indiscretion. Meanwhile, D'Angelo is free to return to work, but he soon discovers that he's been demoted.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Jun 03, 2002
- Episode 1x01
- Show special No
- RevMox is following The Wire. 2 days ago
- Rogeiro is following The Wire. 3 days ago
- OVNI is following The Wire. 3 days ago
- choochoochoo is following The Wire. 3 days ago
- TemplateRex is following The Wire. 6 days ago
- nudfo stopped following The Wire. Jan 13, 2017
- tomkomi is following The Wire. Jan 12, 2017
- 60buckchuck is following The Wire. Jan 12, 2017
- TheMrbecks is following The Wire. Jan 07, 2017
- ForgotMyLines stopped following The Wire. Jan 04, 2017