Having gotten away from Tuco, Walt and Jesse now have to get home and explain where they have been. Walt has a plan and they split up. He goes to a supermarket and takes off all of his clothes while walking around the aisles. He is hospitalized and claims to have no memory of where he has been for the last few days. Jesse returns to his house to clean out the basement and get rid of the RV. When the DEA also track him down, he claims that he has been shacked up with a prostitute for the weekend. The police don't believe him and think they know how to nail him: they bring in Tuco's uncle to identify him. But the "old school" ex-con refuses to cooperate with the authorities. With some of his problems now behind him, Walt is keen to start cooking again.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Mar 23, 2009
- Episode 2x03
- Show special No
- daphayes is following Breaking Bad. 1 day ago
- Fexen loved Breaking Bad. 2 days ago
- Fexen is following Breaking Bad. 2 days ago
- OlivierVin is following Breaking Bad. 6 days ago
- Raxivace is following Breaking Bad. 6 days ago
- FAMP is following Breaking Bad. 6 days ago
- Ezgikibar is following Breaking Bad. 7 days ago
- zacng is following Breaking Bad. 7 days ago
- shagen86 is following Breaking Bad. 7 days ago
- wilmasykes is following Breaking Bad. Mar 16, 2017