Having gotten away from Tuco, Walt and Jesse now have to get home and explain where they have been. Walt has a plan and they split up. He goes to a supermarket and takes off all of his clothes while walking around the aisles. He is hospitalized and claims to have no memory of where he has been for the last few days. Jesse returns to his house to clean out the basement and get rid of the RV. When the DEA also track him down, he claims that he has been shacked up with a prostitute for the weekend. The police don't believe him and think they know how to nail him: they bring in Tuco's uncle to identify him. But the "old school" ex-con refuses to cooperate with the authorities. With some of his problems now behind him, Walt is keen to start cooking again.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Mar 23, 2009
- Episode 2x03
- Show special No
- Marcus0000 is following Breaking Bad. 2 days ago
- Tintin is following Breaking Bad. 3 days ago
- swildy loved Breaking Bad. 3 days ago
- swildy is following Breaking Bad. 3 days ago
- sensitivee is following Breaking Bad. 3 days ago
- rhubarble stopped following Breaking Bad. 5 days ago
- RoXdis is following Breaking Bad. 5 days ago
- theAeon is following Breaking Bad. 5 days ago
- slavewire is following Breaking Bad. 6 days ago
- kashian is following Breaking Bad. 6 days ago