Walt continues his treatment and is starting to feel better but is concerned at the growing medical bills. Jesse begins to re-establish himself, paying off his debts and getting a new place to live. He develops an interest in his new next-door neighbor and landlord Jane Margolis. Walt and Jesse soon rev up the RV and are cooking again. Jesse's not keen on selling the stuff on the street and suggests he and Walt take over Tuco's role as a distributor. Hank and the DEA have come across the name Heisenberg and aren't sure if he is real or just an urban legend. Hank is promoted and soon appointed to a tri-State drug task force. He may have health issues of his own, however.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Aired Apr 06, 2009
- Episode 2x05
- Show special No
- daphayes is following Breaking Bad. 1 day ago
- Fexen loved Breaking Bad. 2 days ago
- Fexen is following Breaking Bad. 2 days ago
- OlivierVin is following Breaking Bad. 6 days ago
- Raxivace is following Breaking Bad. 6 days ago
- FAMP is following Breaking Bad. 6 days ago
- Ezgikibar is following Breaking Bad. 7 days ago
- zacng is following Breaking Bad. 7 days ago
- shagen86 is following Breaking Bad. 7 days ago
- wilmasykes is following Breaking Bad. Mar 16, 2017