The Corner was a reality based mini-series made by HBO. The stories take place on the gritty streets of West Baltimore, Maryland where director Charles S. Dutton grew up. The show's focus was on the McCullough family and just how difficult it is to get off drugs. The six episodes chronicle a year in the lives of 15-year-old DeAndre McCullough, his mother Fran Boyd, and his father Gary McCullough, as well as other addicts. Gary, who was once a successful investor, is now a heroin user. His now estranged wife Fran who actually got Gary on drugs in the first place, is struggling to find a way to get clean. Their son, De'Andre, is also caught up in the struggle, as he sells drugs on the corners just to make money to feed his family.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
1x01 Gary's Blues
aired Apr 17, 2000
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- BabyCatFace is following The Corner. 4 days ago
- josemateosp is following The Corner. Jan 16, 2017
- TemplateRex is following The Corner. Jan 14, 2017
- chasillo is following The Corner. Jan 02, 2017
- Pinkfloyder is following The Corner. Dec 01, 2016
- Patitio2 is following The Corner. Nov 30, 2016
- sasymay stopped following The Corner. Nov 25, 2016
- sasymay is following The Corner. Nov 25, 2016
- allove is following The Corner. Nov 24, 2016
- LDK is following The Corner. Nov 01, 2016
- Last Checked 11 hours ago
- Last Updated Feb 16, 2016