his fast-paced and stunt-filled motor show tests whether cars, both mundane and extraordinary, live up to their manufacturers' claims. The long-running show travels to locations around the world, performing extreme stunts and challenges to see what the featured cars are capable of doing. Celebrity guests appear on some episodes to help test the vehicles. Things don't always go as planned, though, with broken bones and mechanical mishaps sometimes part of the experiments. Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May hosted the show for more than a decade before giving way to a new crew in 2016, including actor Matt LeBlanc, TV personality Chris Evans and Formula One veteran Eddie Jordan.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Diccen stopped following Top Gear. 16 hours ago
- Nioto stopped following Top Gear. 22 hours ago
- janrs is following Top Gear. 1 day ago
- duckdangerpants is following Top Gear. 2 days ago
- HerrLinKinG stopped following Top Gear. 2 days ago
- Watson stopped following Top Gear. 2 days ago
- Aaimed is following Top Gear. 4 days ago
- johnbeton stopped following Top Gear. 5 days ago
- hawrix is following Top Gear. Mar 21, 2017
- GuillaumeVMaele stopped following Top Gear. Mar 19, 2017
- Last Checked 1 day ago
- Last Updated Mar 14, 2017