Narrated in the first-person voice of Jenna's blog posts, "Awkward." captures the humor within the struggles and experiences everyone can relate to from their formative years. The series picks up in the aftermath of the accident as she must deal with a new not-so-fun stigma, while at the same time managing the other daily drama that comes with being a teenager. From a secret relationship with a popular guy, to being undermined by a mean girl, and parents who just don't get it-Jenna's misfortune will eventually serve as the catalyst for amazing change, but it's not without some missteps and mishaps along the way.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- brettdean loved Awkward. 3 hours ago
- Joana517 is following Awkward. 17 hours ago
- mackdesu is following Awkward. 20 hours ago
- foreverowan is following Awkward. 2 days ago
- Nynaeve is following Awkward. 2 days ago
- PR7465 is following Awkward. 2 days ago
- regielm is following Awkward. 3 days ago
- Rachekah is following Awkward. 3 days ago
- HelenaNito is following Awkward. 3 days ago
- pb25 is following Awkward. 4 days ago