Charlie Harris (Michael Shanks), the charismatic Chief of Surgery of Toronto’s Hope-Zion Hospital ends up in a coma, leaving the hospital in chaos – and his fiancée and fellow surgeon, Alex Reid (Erica Durance), in a state of shock. Along with newly-arrived star surgeon, Joel Goran (Daniel Gillies), Alex races to save Harris' life. As the action unfolds, comatose Dr. Harris explores the hospital halls in “spirit” form, not sure if he's a ghost or a figment of his own imagination. Reid, along with her fellow doctors, press on to save his life and those of their other patients, as they deal with the complicated and courageous decisions that are made in their daily struggle to keep hope alive.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
aired Jun 08, 2012
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- JelbrichG is following Saving Hope. 19 hours ago
- krisata stopped following Saving Hope. 5 days ago
- frannybunny is following Saving Hope. 5 days ago
- mirunaakamiru left Saving Hope - 3x18 All the Pretty Horses a comment. Feb 21, 2015
- ImanWesleyshine stopped following Saving Hope. Feb 20, 2015
- frangex is following Saving Hope. Feb 19, 2015
- Bianca12 is following Saving Hope. Feb 19, 2015
- nusallasun is following Saving Hope. Feb 18, 2015
- unpredictable stopped following Saving Hope. Feb 15, 2015
- caramelo stopped following Saving Hope. Feb 15, 2015