Charlie Harris (Michael Shanks), the charismatic Chief of Surgery of Toronto’s Hope-Zion Hospital ends up in a coma, leaving the hospital in chaos – and his fiancée and fellow surgeon, Alex Reid (Erica Durance), in a state of shock. Along with newly-arrived star surgeon, Joel Goran (Daniel Gillies), Alex races to save Harris' life. As the action unfolds, comatose Dr. Harris explores the hospital halls in “spirit” form, not sure if he's a ghost or a figment of his own imagination. Reid, along with her fellow doctors, press on to save his life and those of their other patients, as they deal with the complicated and courageous decisions that are made in their daily struggle to keep hope alive.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
aired Jun 08, 2012
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- rik90 stopped following Saving Hope. 5 hours ago
- Kathedia is following Saving Hope. Jul 22, 2015
- jodec is following Saving Hope. Jul 14, 2015
- anitavrg is following Saving Hope. Jun 16, 2015
- mayfair2005 is following Saving Hope. Jun 12, 2015
- TylerLovekeeper is following Saving Hope. Jun 12, 2015
- poeimoei left Saving Hope - 3x18 All the Pretty Horses a comment. Jun 09, 2015
- sammyhunt is following Saving Hope. Jun 09, 2015
- sop4life is following Saving Hope. Jun 08, 2015
- joszi is following Saving Hope. Jun 04, 2015