Charlie Harris (Michael Shanks), the charismatic Chief of Surgery of Toronto’s Hope-Zion Hospital ends up in a coma, leaving the hospital in chaos – and his fiancée and fellow surgeon, Alex Reid (Erica Durance), in a state of shock. Along with newly-arrived star surgeon, Joel Goran (Daniel Gillies), Alex races to save Harris' life. As the action unfolds, comatose Dr. Harris explores the hospital halls in “spirit” form, not sure if he's a ghost or a figment of his own imagination. Reid, along with her fellow doctors, press on to save his life and those of their other patients, as they deal with the complicated and courageous decisions that are made in their daily struggle to keep hope alive.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- daguilar is following Saving Hope. 1 day ago
- girlicioussss is following Saving Hope. 2 days ago
- MJ46 is following Saving Hope. 3 days ago
- lindsyfeys is following Saving Hope. 4 days ago
- dzosseffa is following Saving Hope. 4 days ago
- Bene is following Saving Hope. 4 days ago
- xAnouchkax is following Saving Hope. 5 days ago
- xRanii is following Saving Hope. 5 days ago
- JanaDeGreef is following Saving Hope. 6 days ago
- CrimsonLips left Saving Hope - 3x09 The Other Side of Midnight a comment. 6 days ago