Living forever can get old after a while. Kim Shin is a goblin who has immortal life as he watches over people’s souls. He lives with Wang Yeo, the grim reaper who suffers from amnesia but nevertheless does his job to help usher people’s souls into the afterlife. Shin’s nephew, Yoo Deok Hwa, is a rebellious chaebol heir whose family has been caretakers of the goblin for generations. As Shin becomes tired of his immortal life, he contemplates whether to find a human bride to help him become human. Could Ji Eun Tak an optimistic high school student who falls in love with Shin, or Kim Sun, the likeable owner of a chicken restaurant, hold the key to Shin’s future?
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
aired Dec 02, 2016
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- shaloma is following Goblin. Mar 01, 2017
- DoctorEverdeen is following Goblin. Feb 28, 2017
- drmland is following Goblin. Feb 27, 2017
- Selene stopped following Goblin. Feb 06, 2017
- lizzyyvree tagged Goblin with kdrama, korean, korean drama. Feb 04, 2017
- jaehyo loved Goblin. Jan 30, 2017
- jaehyo is following Goblin. Jan 30, 2017
- thorink is following Goblin. Jan 29, 2017
- Selene is following Goblin. Jan 28, 2017
- joszi is following Goblin. Jan 07, 2017
- Last Checked 1 hour ago
- Last Updated Jan 27, 2017