Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
The Twilight Zone Top 10: Season 5
1. An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge2. I Am the Night - Color Me Black3. Number Twelve Looks Just Like You4. The Jeopardy Room5. You Drive6. Nightmare at 20,000 Feet7. Ring-A-Ding Girl8. In Praise of Pip9. Black Leather Jackets10. Stopover in a Quiet Town
Top Ten Overall
1. Shadow Play2. An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge3. And When the Sky Was Opened4. Printer's Devil5. The Shelter6. The Hitch-Hiker7. A Stop At Willoughby8. He's Alive9. Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up10 Static
The Twilight Zone Top Ten: Season 4
1. Printer's Devil2. He's Alive3. In His Image4. Death Ship5. Passage on the Lady Anne6. The New Exhibit7. Jess-Belle8. No Time Like the Past9. Miniature10. The Parallel
@DarkSamus92 That S2 list is crazy. Dat top 5 and no Howling Man. All great episodes though
The Twilight Zone Top Ten: Season 3
1. The Shelter2. Once Upon a Time3. The Grave4. Deaths-Head Revisited5. The Dummy6. It's a Good Life7. Hocus-Pocus and Frisby8. The Changing of the Guard9. The Hunt10. Five Characters in Search of an Exit
The Twilight Zone Top Ten: Season 1
1. And When the Sky Was Opened2. The Hitch-Hiker3. A Stop at Willoughby4. Escape Clause5. Mirror Image6. Nightmare as a Child7. Third From the Sun8. The Monsters are Due on Maple Street9. Perchance to Dream10. The After Hours
The Twilight Zone Top Ten: Season 2
1. Shadow Play2. Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up3. Static4. A Thing About Machines5. Back There6. The Obsolete Man7. Nervous Man in a Four Dollar Room8. The Invaders9. Long Distance Call10. The Eye of the Beholder
@chrisisawesome This is awesome news, this type of show is perfect for Netflix's format and with only 6 episodes they won't have to fill half the season with purposefully misleading plotlines and cliffhangers. It looks like this will be more character driven season instead of plot focused which is great since I always went into this show with the mindset of a character drama and not a "murder mystery where I'm looking for all the answers" type of show (which is why I think a lot of people disliked it I'm guessing.) Even though I loved S3's ending this is still pretty crazy and now I'm really excited for more Holder and Linden.
I'm so happy :)
It's a pretty good list. Most may be on mine, many would not though, but as far as I can tell there aren't any glaring omissions.
@dannys717 awww, poor thing, well I may have to revise/update my lists given how my feelings have changed towards some series over time.
@DarkSamus92 Damn it. You've deprived me of the chance of reading another great top 50 topic on gamefaqs by just posting the list. Sigh.
Well, it looks like a great list. I like that you don't care about the majority opinion and put shows you like higher up. I definitely agree that sometimes shows that seem to be higher quality aren't quite as fun as shows that may have some flaws.
I've always wanted to do something like this as well, but I fear it'll be a while before I get to watch every show I'd like to first.
@Excitebike I'm definitely doing something like this (probably a character list) as soon as I feel like I've seen all the shows I need to see first.Meaning in a year or two.
@DarkSamus92 Cool cool. You should start working on a top 50 episodes list. It's a lot of fun. Show lists don't interest me nearly as much as episodes. And who knows... some shows you aren't really interested might impress you.
Great top 10. I love when people throw in personal favorites
My Top 50 TV shows (updated 2015)
1. Six Feet Under2. The Wire3. Flight of the Conchords4. Seinfeld5. The Simpsons6. The Sopranos7. The Shield8. Curb Your Enthusiasm9. Spartacus10. Lost11. Arrested Development12. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia13. The Twilight Zone14. Damages15. Boardwalk Empire16. Mad Men17. In Treatment18. Frasier19. Friday Night Lights20. The Life and Times of Tim21. Futurama22. Parks and Recreation23. Deadwood24. Farscape25. The X-Files26. The West Wing27. Breaking Bad28. Psych29. Raising Hope30. Angel31. Buffy32. Supernatural33. Southland34. Bob's Burgers35. Game of Thrones36. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine37. Babylon 538. Trailer Park Boys39. Archer40. Justified41. Louie42. Rome 43. Shameless44. Banshee45. Star Trek: The Next Generation46. Battlestar Galactica47. Fringe48. Treme49. That 70's Show50. King of the Hill
I'll be keeping an eye on your progress. I am on a huge scifi binge myself. Not only have I finished all the Star Treks (besides TOS and TAS), I watched Babylon 5, just finished Farscape, and I started the Stargate series, I'm on SG-1 S6, but it's just not as good as some of these other shows IMO, but I will still finish it. I've already seen other scifis like Fringe, BSG, Doctor Who, etc.
My next Scifi will be Quantum Leap, which is supposed to be one of the top scifi TV classics. It's supposed to have a really awesome finale, which I love. You should also think about adding Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles to your Scifi queue list, it's a great show, really under-watched and under-appreciated, but worth it.
Out of all these Scifi Shows, the ones that really stand out are:
Doctor Who (2005)Babylon 5The Next GenerationDeep Space NineBSGX-Files
Voyager was a really fun show, although some of the stories were very bad. It had a great premise. B5 is one of the best scifis of all time, and probably the most well thought out of all of these. DS9 is my favorite Star Trek, but TNG is more accessible. DS9 is similar to B5 in that it takes place at a space station. It has long story arcs and developing characters, it's just great. X Files is a classic, and a must watch. I guess their not Scifi, more like fantasy, but shows like Supernatural and Buffy are definitely top notch as well
@likwidsolutions Yes it will be my summer project along with the rest of the "big" sci-fis after Star Trek. I recently finished most of the drama series off my watchlist so I decided to jump into sci-fi so I'll probably be watching mainly sci-fi for a while.
So are you planning on watching the entire Star Trek franchise, or are you just watching TOS?
In the past few months I just finished up watching TNG, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise. I am in the middle of Star Trek TOS right now, a little bit behind you, but after that and TAS, I will have seen everything. Great stuff. TNG and DS9 are two of my favorite series now, and Voyager is a really fun show to watch.