Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.

The Last Ship

The Last Ship

The Last Ship is an action-packed drama series, based on the popular novel by William Brinkley. In the series, a global virus pandemic nearly obliterates the earth's population, forcing the crew of a naval destroyer to confront the reality of their new existence in a dangerous new world where they are among the only survivors. (Source: TNT)

Upcoming Episode

airing Aug 21, 2017

Your Next Unwatched

1x01 Phase Six
aired Jun 23, 2014

Comments

bofinken57
bofinken57 (Jun 20, 2016)

it use to be up at tehparadox, but its not there episode 03 of season 03

bofinken57
bofinken57 (Jun 20, 2016)

I CANT FIND SE03EP03 IN ANY TORRENT SITES WITH A WORKING MP4 OR MKV, LOTS OF FAKE CORRUPTED MP4 FILES

ballsworthy
ballsworthy (Jul 19, 2015)

Season 2, great stuff

Foaman
Foaman (Jun 22, 2015)

This show is exactly what happens when Michael Bay masturbates..

CrimsonLips
CrimsonLips (Feb 04, 2015)

@w00tert The Walking Dead went pass the 2nd season and many thought that as well. I still watch it tho it's mostly boring now... I think if The Last ship will end in 2nd maybe 3rd season they'd spare us the disappointment but I can see how it could be that long.

CrimsonLips
CrimsonLips (Feb 04, 2015)

I'm so hooked! And the finale was... omg! I cannot wait ! :D

kamaradu
kamaradu (Sep 14, 2014)

<<TNT has renewed one of its chart-topping summer hits: The Last Ship and has ordered 13 episodes, an increase over its first-season order of 10 episodes.>>

alderaic
alderaic (Sep 03, 2014)

great series, nice opening at the end of season 1, renewed as well!

w00tert
w00tert (Aug 06, 2014)

These type of shows are doomed to fail anyway.
Even though they're quite watchable, there's no real future for them in the long run. There's nothing interesting that could make it go passed a season 2.

ballsworthy
ballsworthy (Jul 22, 2014)

It's actually quite enjoyable.

nutman
nutman (Jul 04, 2014)

They try to do movie special effects with a television budget, and 90% of the cast cannot act. The remaining 10% decent actors are given horrible lines. i'm amazed someone at TNT gave this the green light because it feels like it belongs in the 1980s.

BPol
BPol (Jul 02, 2014)

You know, if I wanted to watch a video game, I'd play a video game. There might as well be a checkpoint screen when they get to the supplies.

Quetzalma
Quetzalma (Jun 30, 2014)

I'm liking the show, it's an action packed show, if you just want to watch some explosions and cool stuff without much thought, this is for you

zvucnjak
zvucnjak (Jun 24, 2014)

Adam Baldwin's also in this!

Quetzalma
Quetzalma (Jun 23, 2014)

Decent enough to have me watch the next episode, I'll reserve judgement for next week

nexexcalibur
nexexcalibur (Jun 23, 2014)

Checking this only for Rhona Mitra :D

  • Awaiting 10 votes
  • Poor
  • Nothing special
  • Worth watching
  • Pretty cool
  • Awesome
  • Status Returning series
  • Premiered Jun 22, 2014
  • Genre Action, Adventure, Thriller, Science-Fiction
  • Country United States
  • Network TNT DRAMA
  • Runtime 60 minutes
  • Links IMDB and TheTVDB

Activity

Followers (1462)

Importer Status

  • Last Checked Jul 11, 2017
  • Last Updated Jul 06, 2017