Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue abound. The primary families are the Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon families. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard Stark to serve as his chief advisor. Eddard, suspecting that his predecessor had been murdered, accepts so that he can investigate further. It turns out more than one family is plotting to take the throne. The Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching an incestuous plot to take control. Across the sea, the last surviving members of the previously deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also plotting a return to power. The conflict between these families and others, including the Greyjoys, the Tullys, the Arryns, and the Tyrells, leads to war. Meanwhile, in the north, an ancient evil awakens. Amidst war and the political confusion, a brotherhood of misfits, The Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and the horrors beyond.
Support our growth, donate now.
Followmy.tv Keeps track of your current tv shows. Discover new tv shows, discuss and share them with your friends.
1x01 Winter is Coming
aired Apr 18, 2011
- Nothing special
- Worth watching
- Pretty cool
- Rov is following Game of Thrones. 20 minutes ago
- s00b loved Game of Thrones. 2 hours ago
- s00b is following Game of Thrones. 2 hours ago
- detobu is following Game of Thrones. 3 hours ago
- Paippi loved Game of Thrones. 7 hours ago
- giuls is following Game of Thrones. 8 hours ago
- Tintin is following Game of Thrones. 10 hours ago
- MisterK is following Game of Thrones. 10 hours ago
- andresmartinez is following Game of Thrones. 11 hours ago
- shinigamikira is following Game of Thrones. 12 hours ago